Lost Before The Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Royal Decrees
"Lost Before The Dawn" has moved to a different host. Same plot, same chaos and adventures, new place. It can be found HERE. If anyone would like specific characters and threads moved, please contact Calypso over on the new site.

The admins want to thank everyone who made this version of LBTD amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Over the next few weeks the site will be made private, but members will still be able to log in and get their stuff and read old threads.

To our wonderful affiliates: we will be re-adding you on the new site. Please bear with us :)

A World Devoid Of Colour? Not During My Reign! // OPEN

Go down

A World Devoid Of Colour? Not During My Reign! // OPEN Empty A World Devoid Of Colour? Not During My Reign! // OPEN

Post by Queen Stella Beck Wed May 07, 2014 10:18 pm

A World Devoid Of Colour? Not During My Reign! // OPEN Generi10
I'm addicted to the thrill
It's a dangerous love affair
En route to Oakfields
With a low whistle to call Digger towards her, Stella stepped off the worn road and sauntered into the shade of a large oak tree. Crouching down, she took her sword, rifle, and leather rucksack off, placing them beside her as she sat down and leaned back against the majestic tree, closing her eyes tiredly. Tired didn't even cover it. The brunette was absolutely exhausted. She'd been travelling for days and days already and still there was no sign of the little town of Oakfield. Though, given the fact that the oak trees growing on the sides of the road were becoming more and more abundant the further she went on, Stella was sure that she was on the right path.

She hadn't ever been to Oakfield. Until now. Even in her times gathering allies for Albion's revolution she hadn't gone there. Mainly because no one ever talked about the town any more, so Stella had simply assumed that after her father's reign had come to an end the place had ceased to exist and everyone there had moved on.

But one week earlier she'd received a carrier pigeon pleading for her help. It had been a strange pigeon, one seemingly devoid of colour. It didn't even look white like normal pigeons did. It seemed more...gray, as if its original colouring had been sucked out of it only to leave this greyness. The note itself looked just like the pigeon, the parchment looking grey and unreal. 'Please help us,' the note began. 'We need help immediately from these creatures. They won't leave us alone. Please, your majesty, please help Oakfield!'

Stella was never one to turn down a plea for help. Especially if the plea came from a town in her kingdom. So here she was, searching for the little town in order to save it. She'd gotten lost oh so many times on her way there. Even Digger, with his innate sense of being able to lead her wherever she needed to go, had been more than confused with this trip. Stella had of course consulted many a map before she'd left, but they had all been rather useless. All the maps of the little town were back from her father's day. Up to date maps were non-existent.

She opened her eyes as something solid placed its head against her thing and gave a whine. She smiled at her beloved canine and rooting around in her bag, brought out an apple and a bone. She tossed him the bone and bit into the apple. "Here, Digs. Time for lunch."

tagged open <3
lyrics Run This Town - JAY-Z
notes based on the colourless Oakvale quest from Fable 2 ~ edit: due to this thread being a tad old, its quality isn't as great as I remember. should you reply to it, I promise future replies will be better. Prepare for lots of fighting in this too! xD
word count 431
outfit These pants and top (without the belt and cap), these boots and her crown.
credit Miss Calypso off Caution 2.0

A World Devoid Of Colour? Not During My Reign! // OPEN Oie_tr12
Queen Stella Beck
Queen Stella Beck
Admin

Gold : 38982

https://lost-before-the-dawn.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down